We are so excited to meet you this upcoming school year! We’re welcoming you to our brand new school building… check out our message below and take a virtual tour of the new school with some of your soon-to-be teachers!
A few things for new 6th graders to know:
- Stop by the main office if you are bringing a note for being late or absent.
- Business office: sign up for sports, ASB and more. Stop by before or after school, or during lunch.
- You’ll have 4-minutes passing between classes.
- All 6th graders have lunch together! You can choose who and where you sit at lunchtime.
- Meet with counselors in the counseling center: talk to us about school work, things going on with friends or at home. We’d love to chat with you.
- The Family-Resource Center is available to help you: school supplies, hygiene products, help with food at home… let us know!